This is your confirmation of your place on the Introduction to Sandplay weekend.
Thank you so much for your booking.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You will learn the theory and practical skills to give you the confidence to use sandplay with children, adolescents and adults.
Here are the details you need for your diary:
- Venue: Samares Pathways Child and Family Centre, St. Clements, Jersey
- Getting there & Parking: There is parking at the venue, which is 10 minutes on the bus from St. Helier.
- Starts: 10am. Please aim to arrive about 15 minutes early. This gives you time to grab a coffee, meet the others and get settled in.
- All materials and refreshments are included. Please bring your own lunch or there is a shop five minutes away.
- We’ll provide coffee, tea, herbal teas and water throughout the day.
- Ends: 5pm.
What you need to bring with you:
- Pens and pencils for writing.
- A smartphone or camera to take pictures of your sand trays to keep for your own use.
- You are welcome to bring anonymised client trays or case study material. Please let us have any images via email in advance.
You will receive an email with confirmation details. Please do get in touch if you have any questions and we’ll try to answer them promptly.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
All best wishes